Thanksgiving is a special time of year to gather with loved ones and celebrate all that we are grateful for. Whether you’re indulging or sticking to your regular nutritional routine this weekend, we are so excited to share four Thanksgiving-perfect recipes that are easy, delicious, loaded with health. Serve up each recipe as an ‘anytime treat’ – or even any time this season, for that matter! Read on for our four delicious and healthy recipes you will fall for!
- Warming Mushroom Coffee Latte
Start your day off on the right foot by enjoying a cup of instant health. This is coffee without the jitters! Four Sigmatic’s Mushroom Coffee blend offers the same gourmet coffee taste you love, but with less acidity.
- 1 packet of Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee
- 1 1/2 cups of hot water
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (or your favourite dairy alternative)
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of Lakanto if you like a little sweetness to begin your day
- Whirl in blender on low for 15 seconds – then high for 30 seconds.
- Your latte should be fluffy! Pour into your favourite mug and top with extra Lakanto crystals or cinnamon, if desired.
- Apple Cobbler Protein Shake
This protein-packed smoothie brings together the classic Fall flavours of apple, vanilla, cinnamon and maple. Not too sweet, this shake is perfect post-workout fuel.
- 8 oz of coconut milk (or alternative dairy of your choice)
- 1 scoop of Sun Warrior Vanilla (can use Warrior Blend, Classic Plus or Classic Rice)
- 1 – 2 cups of organic green or red apples, diced
- 1 capful of Liquid Light
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
- Dash of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Put all ingredients into blender – blend and enjoy!
- Dessert Roll-Up
Get your chocolate fix in mere minutes! It doesn’t get much simpler than this two-ingredient snack. Spread it, wrap it, eat it up!
- Lay out your wrap and spread Rawtella over the entire wrap – leaving about 1 inch around the edges.
- Roll up as you would to make a tube.
- Place in fridge for 20 minutes to set.
- With a very sharp knife, cut into 1/2 – 1 inch sections. ENJOY!
- Fall Trail Mix
Bring this tasty, rich-in-healthy-fats mix along with you during a beautiful autumn hike for super nutrition – no melting and no messy fingers! Also a great way to beat the 3 o’clock slump at your desk.
- 1/2 cup of goji berries
- 1/2 cup of cashews or almonds
- 1/2 cup of cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup of coconut shreds
- Place all of the ingredients into a small container. Mix. Carry with you for all day energy!
We are looking forward to hearing what you think of these four delicious recipes! Do you have a favourite plant-based recipe inspired by the season? Share it with us on Facebook! Be sure to visit our store for more delicious, nutritionally concentrated products and foods we know you’ll love. The Raw Elements family would like to wish you and your loved ones a happy and HEALTHY Thanksgiving.