Did you take advantage of our Black Friday BOGO deals? We sure hope so – it was one of our biggest sales of the year! As your superfood specialists, we thought we’d celebrate Cyber Monday by sharing three delicious, nutrient-dense recipes from our Ambassadors that include our Black Friday products so you can make the most of your recent purchases. Even if you didn’t take advantage of our Black Friday deals, these recipes use staples you likely already have on hand in your kitchen!
Speaking of Black Friday, did you miss our super sale? No worries! We are thrilled to announce a special Cyber Monday promotion that we know you will LOVE!
When you make a purchase at RawElements.ca TODAY before midnight (EST) you will automatically be entered into a draw to win BACK the entire cost of your order PLUS a $100 coupon code for our store*! That’s right, this is your opportunity to get your entire order for free PLUS $100 to spend at RawElements.ca.
Without further ado, explore our 3 Cyber Monday recipes below! Whether you whip them up using what you ordered on Black Friday, adapt them using ingredients you already have, or enter our Cyber Monday Steal-Deal Draw – we promise you will love these healthy delights anytime!
Sunwarrior Warrior Blend
Raw Elements Ambassador Kasia Sitarz’s recipe for Almond Coconut Cookies
- 1 Cup Almonds (Ground)
- 1 Cup Almond Butter (raw, not roasted)
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Sunwarrior Protein
- 1 tsp Cacao Powder
- 3 Tbsp Water (or until it forms cookie appearance)
- Coconut Flakes (unsweetened)
- Optional: craving chocolate or something sweet? Add Rawtella, coconut cream, and/or goji berries for extra delight!
- Flatten dough on parchment paper. Sprinkle raw coconut on top. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Take out after 10 minutes to cut into squares or roll into balls. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Sunwarrior Rice, Classic Plus and Warrior Blend protein powders
Raw Elements Ambassador Grace Van Berkum’s recipe for Gracious Living Nicaraguan Smoothie
- Handful Raw Cacao Beans
- Sunwarrior Chocolate Protein Powder
- 3 Tbsp Dandelion Root Powder (this gives it an espresso taste without the caffeine, AND it’s good for your liver!)
- 3-4 Cups Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or Almond Milk)
- 1 Banana (frozen)
- 1 Cup Frozen Papaya
- 1 Tbsp Maca Powder
- 1 tsp Bee Pollen
- 1 tsp Lucuma Powder
- Natural Sweetener of Choice
- Handful of Ice
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs.
- Slurp & smile because it’s chocolate and it’s good for you!
OJIO Coconut Oil
Raw Elements Ambassador Dr. Jesse Chappus’ recipe for Healthy Raw Chocolate Fudge**
- 1 Cup Cacao Powder
- 2 Cups Almond Butter
- 8 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Honey
- 4 tsp Maca Powder (you can omit if you don’t have it on hand)
- Seeds of 1 Vanilla Bean (if you have a high speed blender you can use the outer pod in your next smoothie. 2 tsp Vanilla extract can be substituted for the Vanilla Seeds)
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients in a large bowl. At this point the fudge will be a thick liquid.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow dish about ½ an inch thick.
- Place the dish in the freezer and allow it to chill for two hours.
- The fudge is now ready to cut into squares and serve. It must be stored in the freezer. To your health!
**Use high quality, raw, organic ingredients when possible. Feel free to experiment with this recipe by mixing in some coconut shreds, your favourite nuts/seeds or any other superfood powder to the base above.
We can’t wait to hear what you think once you try these yummy life-giving recipes! Reach out to us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and let us know what you think of the recipes by our Ambassadors Kasia, Grace and Jesse!
Good luck to all who enter our Cyber Monday Steal-Deal Draw!
*One Cyber Monday Draw winner will be chosen at random. $100 coupon code to be redeemed during December 2016 and cannot be combined with other deals or offers. There is no minimum purchase. All purchases made on November 28, 2016 before midnight EST are eligible to win. The winner will be refunded the cost of their purchase. Winner will be notified that their name was selected via personal email to the email address he or she used to place their order at RawElements.ca.